image

image

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Disney and The Zoo

so this past week my entire family went to California to visit family and see my cousin who just got home from her mission. while my parents and siblings stayed in Oceanside with my moms sister, i stayed in San Diego with my cousin Kiley and her family. (we are technically second cousins but whatever) 
we have been planning this trip since january and both decided then we needed to go to disneyland. it had been over a year since either of us had gone so that warranted a trip!

so my first day here, we got tickets to the San Diego zoo and spent the day with family there! regardless of how old you are, its always neat to go, especially since this zoo is so big!

my cousin Taylor (middle) had us all get on this lion for her to take a picture. 

what is funny is that Alexie (back) just had a baby a week before and she is sitting on this thing! also her daughter was getting mad because she didn't want us to sit with mommie! 

this her second child, Charles. 

so guess who went on splash mountain by herself.. THIS GIRL. guess who also didn't get wet at all...yep, you're right, THIS GIRL!


i was totally nerding out with all of the star wars things!

i got my star wars shirt in the mens department at Target. 


we mastered the selfie, this is on the Matterhorn




haha i didn't realize i wasn't putting my head in the wrong spot!


this is on Pirates, it was funny because we got put on the front of the boat with some really heavy people, most of which were sitting on the left side. so on a ride where you aren't supposed to get wet, we all got soaked!



so this is Kiley, her birthday is in a couple weeks, and this guy saw her birthday pin and was like "well now i have to sing to you!" and you could tell he thought he sounded really good.. it was so funny!


this year is the 60th year celebration and the decorations were so cute!












turn sideways.

i probably geek out more than most when i go to Disneyland, but that is because i truly love going. i love the atmosphere and the rides and everything disney. which is why I'm planning a trip for this fall! Halloween time is one of the best times to go so I'm pretty excited, and this time ill try and go to both parks!

if you want to go, lets plan it! I'm so serious!

ally

No comments:

Post a Comment