image

image

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

update

alrighty, so as you may know from my previous entries, i just recently finished the Divergent Series. which is great timing cause the movie just came out. so of course, i HAD to see it! and i did. just now. and let me tell you, i was very impressed! i absolutely loved it, yes there were some parts that they changed or left out altogether, but what can you expect? they were given two hours to make this wonderfully crafted book into a movie. i think they did a great job, although i still prefer seeing the movie in my head. but that means i would have to re-read the entire series and i don't know if emotionally i am up to that. the last book left me a mess, I'm still slightly bitter about that. but then again after watching the movie tonight and seeing how perfectly crafted Theo James (four-aka tobias) is, i can honestly say i am slightly less bitter. i mean just look at him.. drool



on to the next subject at hand, what will i read next? well I've actually been thinking about this one for a bit. i want something funny and witty, and yet I'm still bitter from my last book which makes me want to read something sad. but i want it to be a good book so I've decided on The Fault In Our Stars
one: the movie is coming out soon
two: because Shailene Woodley is in it and she rocked Divergent
three: I've heard from many people that it is a must read 

so why not. although first i actually need to get it. that might help right? ;)






lastly, i feel the need to mention that i am participating in The Book of Mormon Translation Challenge? what is that you may ask? well, its exactly as it seems, a BOM challenge. although the tricky part is i have from April7-June 30 to finish it. why? well, when the book was first translated, those were the dates in which it took them to translate the entire thing. and if they could do that in that amount of time then i will have no problem reading it. 
im excited and ready for this challenge, and if you feel like you need something like this in your life, follow along. its never too late to begin!


until next time,

ally

No comments:

Post a Comment