image

image

Monday, July 7, 2014

CALI•FOR•NIA 2014


This past week I took a very much needed vacation to California with my entire family. 
The crazy thing is that it has been two whole years since that has happened! crazy right?!

We stayed with some family in Oceanside and just bummed on the beach. And if you know me at all you'll know that is my favorite thing to do. ever. 
I love the water, the waves, the sand, the sun, and the crazy hair you get from the ocean. I love it all

I really wish I would have had more time on the beach, but I had to come back to reality. 
Although, this trip has only made my desire to live near the beach even bigger! 

My goal: byu Hawaii for a semester, then transfer to byu Provo and then be able to study abroad. 

Big dreams, I know.. I can make them happen though. I just need to save my money;) 

Keep your fingers crossed for me! Maybe I should lock up my credit card! 


XOXO,
ally

















No comments:

Post a Comment