image

image

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

lets talk hair

i was never one to get my hair done that often, like i literally got it cut once a year and had never bleached or dyed it until this october. and since then I've had it done twice (and I'm going in tomorrow to get it even lighter).
when i was little i had pretty blonde hair and as I've gotten older it has slowly gotten darker. as of now its like a bronde (blonde/brown) color. and don't get me wrong, i love my hair color, but i feel like blonde just suits me better.
the only thing i don't like about bleaching my hair is how damaging it has been. before i ever bleached my hair, i could go over a year without getting it cut and it would still be super healthy, strong and thick, even if i was straightening or or curling it regularly. and not its so brittle on the ends and seems to break off so easily.
I've actually spent the past couple weeks doing nothing to my hair (no curling or straightening) to help prep it for being bleached again. I've also been applying a serum to it after i wash it (which i do like twice a week).
and hopefully it will be the color i want after i get it done tomorrow so i can give it a nice loong break because it def needs it. and i basically plan on living in braids this summer, because who really has time to do it everyday.
I DONT!

so i compiled a few of my favorite hair trends right now (although if you want to see more find my Pinterest page).


i don't know if you can tell very well from this picture, but my hair is more of a darker blonde and i want something similar to this next picture. 
(this is seriously the only recent picture i have that includes my hair in it)

a blended bronde. 



 this has literally been my go to hairstyle for the past week. its so easy and looks cute
(and keeps my hair out of my face)


this has also been one of my go-tos lately, its just a simple cute look.



im also obsessed with the hat look right now, i need to go buy some for this summer!



i am seriously in love with this rose gold hair. i plan on doing it sometime this summer (after my brothers wedding in May) lets just hope i don't look like a clown though!
I'm seriously so excited though, i think everyone should experiment with their hair at least once in their life! its just fun and thats what life is all about right?


***UPDATE***
here is my after photo, don't mind my awesome duck face and peace sign!



adios.
ally

No comments:

Post a Comment