image

image

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

space buns

this past week i went home to spend some time with my family before my brothers wedding on saturday and all i can say is that i am sad to be back in provo. i still love being in provo but i definitely miss the sunny az weather and being surrounded by family all of the time. (its also nearly impossible to be pasty white in az whereas in provo thats all i am) 

anyways, i was home on #maythefourthbewithyou and if you know me at all you know i am a total sucker for all things star wars. so i decided i wanted to do a funny post for this special occasion (which it totally was) i texted my sister and asked her if she wanted to do a space buns picture with me. of course she said yes (this is the girl who first pulled off this look for school goers) so when she got home from school we proceeded to do this...












can you tell I'm not photogenic at all!! also apparently i can't seem to part a straight line in my hair for the life of me! and i promise they looked cuter in person, here i just look like a goof.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment