image

image

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

random facts about me




so i know we all have those bloggers that we follow, and today while i was reading Maury's blog, i saw her post about a challenge of answering a survey she read about posting five things. so decided to tag along on the ride and do the same, except i changed a few of the questions to fit me better. and now that i am thinking about it, it will be a perfect way to kind of introduce myself! 
so here it goes!

Five quotes I love:
1.

2.


Basically any quote from a john mayer song is my favorite, he has a way with words...

3.


4.
5.


Five places I'm dying to visit:
1. New Orleans bc the beignets look superb!
  (also bc thats where the vampires in the originals are...no judging!)
2. i would absolutely love to spend a couple weeks in Greece traveling along the islands and absorbing all of the culture and sun!
3. Peru so that i can hike Machu Picchu and see the llamas.
4. Australia only bc i love love love that accent. and the beaches would be a bonus! 
5. i desperately want to go to London so i can visit the globe theater and visit one of London's libraries! (nerd alert)

Five things I wear almost every day:
1. these hair ties (except mine are the neutral colors) bc ponytails hurt my head since i have so much hair and these don't leave a nasty crease!
2. this necklace. i seriously wear it whenever i can, it is so simple and the gold tone is my fav!
3. this watch, so i had a different kate spade watch, but long story short when i sent it in to get fixed they lost it, so they sent me this instead, and I'm not complaining!
4. this sports bra (i have it in several colors) bc i hate wearing real ones. 
5. my ctr ring...
(ya ya ya say what you want)

Five books on my reading list:
1. The Crown by Kiera Cass
2. Alice Through the Looking Glass
3. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
4. I need to finish the series The Mortal Instruments
5. i want to read all of the Lord of the Rings books.

basically if the book has good reviews i will read it, i am a major book nerd and this summer plan on reading as many as i can. if you have any suggestions holler at me!

Five songs I listen to on repeat right now:
1. Lost boy by Ruth B.
2. America's Sweetheart by Elle King
3. Roses by Mackenzie Bourg
he was in the top 4 of american idol and i am seriously obsessed with his voice (and his literally perfect teeth!) if you have the time, look up his performances of: i see fire, i wanna dance, and i want you to want me.
4. Mumford and Sons cover of The Boxer
5. And We Danced by Macklemore
 there is seriously something about this song that completely pumps me up. 
(plus its hella funny!)

Five things on my wish list:
1. these nike's in black.
2. these birks.
3. these super cute Kate Spade earrings.
4. this super cute nordy swimmer.
5. this Madewell top.

Five favorite bloggers:
1. i love Hailey Devine and her cute little family! i think i actually screamed when she announced she was having another baby. plus i feel like she is just so real about life. 
2. Maury is awesome and such a nice person and reading her blog makes me want to become a runner. but then i remember i love food...
3. Michelle Money makes me laugh like no other. she gets down to business and i really think we could be bffs.
4. Amber Fillerup is literally the cutest and has the best wardrobe. 
5. Cara Loren literally has the best body! is that weird that i notice that?


wow...that took wayy longer than i thought it would. and watch, no one will even read it 
(insert crying/laughing emoji here)



hasta la pasta
chao
adios

No comments:

Post a Comment