image

image

Friday, November 20, 2015

judge all you want, i don't care

i dont know about you, but i grew up listening to country music, one band in particular was my favorite... The Dixie Chicks.

yes, believe it or not, they were one of my favorites growing up, still are. my mom likes to tell of the story of one time we were at the grocery store, i was just beginning to talk, and i kept scream/singing "Cause Earl Had To Die" which was probably my favorite song. to this day i still know all of the words to it, and i have to sing it with a country "twang" to make it sound that much better. 
(my parents think its funny to try and record me, but i am smarter and know when to stop singing.)

but the only reason i bring this up is because the are singing together in concert next year! i about had a heart attack when i heard this fantastic news. 

so if ANY of you are interested in going to that concert with me, tell me now. i am so down to go! and you best believe i will sing all of the songs!
by the way, the concert here in Utah is next september and good seats are around $200 so start saving up your monies!

anyways, i figured i share a snapshot of my favorite Dixie Chick songs, just in case you wanted to prepare yourself for the concert. ;)


i also suggest, if you haven't ever heard "Goodbye Earl" before, watch the music video, it makes it just that much better. believe me. 


ally

No comments:

Post a Comment