image

image

Monday, March 27, 2017

engagements: pt 1

so we are a bit late on the engagement game, and by a bit late i mean very late. 
seriously how early are you supposed to get these things done?

because here we are, getting married in 53 days and we haven't even done our real engagements. i mean yes, technically we have done some, but they were with my friend and my not so professional camera. 
(we mainly did these because 1. we wanted to see how terrible at taking photos we are 2. practice getting comfortable in front of a camera 3. for fun  and 4. Dayton said "i need something to post on instagram") 

anyways, they turned out way better than i was expecting, i honestly didn't even do my hair all of the way, that is how much i tried! but I'm really glad they turned out like they did because it makes me that much more excited to see what the next sessions look like!

im not going to post all of them here because a bunch of them are already posted on our wedding website (here) but i will post a few of the 'outtakes' because these may just be my favorite. 
and if you know Dayton or I at all you know that we are the biggest pair of goobs there are and that our relationship is full of sarcasm and jokes. and I'm glad some of that was captured in these pictures. 


^^^dayton



our attempt at being serious




titanic pose



my favorite by far!


i almost want to send out one of these funny pictures with the invite instead of a serious one haha

but seriously, can you believe I'm getting married in 53 DAYS. that seriously so crazy! but i can't even begin to express how excited and happy i am that i get to keep him forever. 
shoutout to dayton because i couldn't have asked for a better guy: he knows how to make me laugh, and feel safe. i am 100% comfortable around him and trust him with my whole heart. he is strong, smart and very hardworking. and i am so lucky to have him by my side for the rest of forever!
i love you dayton!

No comments:

Post a Comment