image

image

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Random thoughts

- I really want a puppy. 
- As much as I love kids, they are pretty gross. 
- Why does acne have to exist?
- There is nothing I love more than a good head/back scratch. (Fellas!)
- I need to marry a man who wants a dog. 
- Keebler fudge cookies are the best. 
- I'd rather be too cold than too warm. (With that being said, I have to sleep with my giant blanket. even in the az heat.)
- How To Train Your Dragon 2 made me cry. 
- Did I mention how I want a dog?! 



I really want a dog, specifically a Rhodesian Ridgeback. (I blame this sudden need for a dog on 101 Dalmatians. #babysittingprobs) 
They are just so darn cute and are able to kick the other dogs butts at the same time! And let's be real, would you want a wussy dog that can't protect you if needed. 
Cause I don't. 

end rant. 

Ps. I took tons of random videos while in Ireland, so I'm trying to piece it all together into one huge video but I completely suck at these things, so don't expect much. But hopefully in the next week it will be up! 

Peace out. 

ally

No comments:

Post a Comment